Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Topic: convert char value into dates Posted: 24 Jan 2008 at 9:52am
I am working with 3rd party software that stores time in a SQL database field as char For example: 33625 corresponds to 01/23/08. I would like to convert this char value to datetime format (mm/dd/yy). Any help would be greatly appreciated. rick
Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 377
Posted: 25 Jan 2008 at 4:55am
I'm glad you got this worked out.
And, you have my sincerest sympathies. I don't think this is the last, or probably the most difficult, headache you will have with this database. Good luck.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum