Topic: Select only the lastest record Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 5:03am
Hello,
I have a report with an ID field (Command.ID) and a date field (Command.CommentDate) as well as several other fields. The ID field can be null. Each ID can have multiple Date fields. I want to pull only records with the latest date field. So for:
ID Date
201 01/01/2015
201 01/15/2015
202
203 01/01/2015
203 01/06/2015
204 12/31/2014
205 12/25/2014
205 12/28/2014
205 01/14/2015
I would want to return:
201 01/15/2015
202
203 01/06/2015
204 12/31/2014
205 01/14/2015
I want to return records where the date field is null as well. I have grouped on the Date field and sorted the group descending and that did not work. I also added the following code to the Group Select Expert: Command.CommentDate} = maximum({Command.CommentDate},{Command.Id})
This worked but eliminated records where the Date field is null. Is there a way to do this?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum