hello, i have just attempted adding my first chart into a report. I cannot figure out how to get a trendline to show. I have tried adding but nothing shows, or it shows as a straight line above the highest bar on the chart. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! thanks!
Joined: 30 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 104
Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 6:04am
Kitty,
As far as I know, there is no trendline feature in Crystal charts. I have tried to do this before as well and never found a solution.
Hopefully, I am wrong and someone jumps in here and educates both of us! Otherwise, you will need to find another solution to showing the data and the trend.
Joined: 30 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 104
Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 6:56am
Okay Kitty. Your post prompted me to dive a little more into the issue. I finally got my trendline to show.
In design mode, right click on an individual riser in your chart, then click "trendline". Make sure you have the correct type of trendline selected, such as linear regression.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum