|
My form uses an XML, I have my form set as:
Page Header
Group Header 1
Group header 2
Detail a- Bold Line 1
Detail b- subform with a part number and descriptions on next lines, as many lines as needed.
Detail c- Bold line 2
Detail e- subform with more information about the part number with as many lines as needed
Detail f- Bold line 3
I would like it to look like this:
Detail a PART NUMBER
Detail b 1007002
Description
More Description
Detail c QUANTITY
Detail d Quantity information
Detail e BOLD total
Detail a PART NUMBER
Detail b 1007003
Description
More Description
Detail c QUANTITY
Detail d Quantity information
Detail e BOLD total
Detail a PART NUMBER
Detail b 1007004
Description
More Description
Detail c QUANTITY
Detail d Quantity information
Detail e BOLD total
Report footer a to print at the bottom of last page
Report footer b to print on next page
What I get is:
Detail a PART NUMBER
Detail b 1007002
Description
More Description
1007003
Description
1007004
Description
Detail c QUANTITY
Detail d Quantity info for 1007002
Quantity info for 1007003
Quantity info for 1007004
Detail e DETAIL Total
How do I set it up so that each Part Number is printed followed by each Quantity info.
I don't know much about grouping or formulas, if this is what it needs, so I could use some help.
Thanks so much.
|