Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Page Number Reference Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Author Message
adavis
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 30 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 104
Quote adavis Replybullet Posted: 09 Jan 2015 at 4:26am
Sorry Dr4ke. I have been playing around with this since you started this post but haven't been able to come up with a solution that doesn't require you writing back to the database. If I come up with something, I'll let you know.
IP IP Logged
Dr4ke
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 09 May 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 209
Quote Dr4ke Replybullet Posted: 09 Jan 2015 at 4:28am
Thanks Adavis :-)
IP IP Logged
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum