Joined: 03 Oct 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 76
Topic: Sub Reports Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 5:19am
Hi
I hope someone can help, please.
I have to produce monthly reports based on sales, invoices, orders etc. The data is stored in separate tables and I have a couple of sub reports with the main reports so it only has to be printed once.
However I have put a parameter date range on all 3 reports which means the each date has to be entered in turn. Is there a way of entering the date once and the sub reports reading the date - although it is not the same variable.
Joined: 03 Oct 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 76
Posted: 03 Jan 2015 at 12:41am
Thank you very much for your help. I created one parameter to allow a range of records and this didn't work. I then created 2 parameters (as per your instructions!) and it worked great, thanks again!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum