Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal 2008 on Window 7 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
figgy
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Nov 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Quote figgy Replybullet Topic: Crystal 2008 on Window 7
     Posted: 15 Dec 2014 at 10:50am
My company recently upgraded my computer from XP to Window 7 64 bit.  I have used Crystal reports on this computer before and other than it loading slow it has worked.  Now however when I try to open crystal all i get

the screen will stay this way with an hour glass. I will eventually have to close it.  I have Crystal reports set to compatibility mode.  Has anyone else experienced this problem and how do I fix it?

Thank for any help.
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 6:45am
Not sure.  We are currently running CR 2011 with no problems on Windows 7 64 bit.  I have also run CR XI and CR 9 with no problems.  Have your tried uninstalling and re-installing.
IP IP Logged
z9962
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 161
Quote z9962 Replybullet Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 11:55pm
I can not see the picture, though is the issue that it is very slow to load? is this when you open direct? (application not report) or when opening a report?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum