Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 377
Posted: 23 Jan 2008 at 5:43am
The width is dictated by your printer settings, under Page Setup. I assume you've tried switching to landscape? You can change the paper size, to buy yourself some more room. If you select the No Printer option, then you don't have to worry about the printer settings restricting you in any way. You still have to pick an existing paper type, though, as far as I know. I'm not aware of any infinite canvas option.
Keep in mind, though, that this means that you may not be able to print the report, depending on what you select. This may or may not be an issue for you.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum