Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: SPC data to get Cp & Cpk Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
GeneH
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2014
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote GeneH Replybullet Topic: SPC data to get Cp & Cpk
     Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 4:37am
I am using Crystal 2008 pulling in measurement data from .csv files to generate reports on the Cp & Cpk process values.  I am looking for methods or formulas that can be used to accomplish this relatively easy.  I know the formulas for Cp & Cpk are readly available but are in depth and possibly not easily integrated into a report structure.  I don't know of any addons or other built in functions to accomplish this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum