Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: hide percentage stacked bar which show 0% Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
OliviaChin
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Oct 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote OliviaChin Replybullet Topic: hide percentage stacked bar which show 0%
     Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 9:25pm
I have percentage stacked bar, i have 5 parts in 1 bar. I would like to hide all show 0%.

I select from File >Options >Field >Number >Number >Custom Style>Customize >Supress if zero, to suppress all zero% below, but it seems not apply to this chart below.


IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 02 Dec 2014 at 10:14am
if you can - you might consider doing a group select to exclude the entire group from the report I think that would also exclude it form the graph.
IP IP Logged
OliviaChin
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Oct 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote OliviaChin Replybullet Posted: 02 Dec 2014 at 10:29pm
That will cause all my record in my details section to be suppressed. I only want to hide them on the chart level but still want them on the details section. Any idea how I can achieve this ?
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 4:00am
sub report or get creative in a stored proc or command object that returns the data into duplicate columns but NULL out all the records for you 0% groups in the "second set" of columns. Use the non nulledĀ column fieldsĀ for display in details and the Nulled column fields for the chart.
if your report is set to ignore the nulls they should drop out of the chart.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum