Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Running Total in Crosstab Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Dr4ke
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 09 May 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 209
Quote Dr4ke Replybullet Topic: Running Total in Crosstab
     Posted: 01 Dec 2014 at 12:03am
Morning guys,

This is a bit of a strange one; because I thought it would be a fairly simple thing to do!

Within my report I have three Running Totals; I have created a formula (like the below) which I can't seem to add into my cross-tab (because it doesn't appear in the cross-tab window), am I doing something wrong?

 WhileReadingRecords; 

If {RT1}>1 And {RT2}>1 and {RT3}<4 Then "Text message 1" Else
If {RT1}<1 And {RT2}<2 And {RT3}>0 Then "Text message 2"

IP IP Logged
Dr4ke
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 09 May 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 209
Quote Dr4ke Replybullet Posted: 01 Dec 2014 at 3:27am
I was able to resolve this with some manual calculations which did appear in my Cross Tab window - still no idea why the RT ones don't but hey ho! 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum