Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Change in record Selection Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
cbaldwin
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 09 Apr 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 81
Quote cbaldwin Replybullet Topic: Change in record Selection
     Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 7:55am
I have created a Crystal Report with multiple 1 page sub reports. The report works correctly and all sub-reports are displayed as expected except when I go from page view to page view Crystal has a Change in Record Selection POP UP. This requires me to select "Use Saved Data" or "Refresh Data".

This also occurs if I want to print my report.

Is there a way to tell crystal to use the saved data without this pop up every time you change a page?

I have reviewed each of my sub-reports and they have been saved without data.

I have used sub-reports in the past and never encountered this message.

Any suggestions on how to proceed in evaluating and resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 12 Nov 2014 at 10:32am
How are you viewing the reports? From in Crystal or from an application? If it's from an application, did you write the app? If so, what development environment/language are you using?

-Dell
IP IP Logged
cbaldwin
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 09 Apr 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 81
Quote cbaldwin Replybullet Posted: 17 Nov 2014 at 2:50am
This problem resolved when I viewed the report from the application that the reports will ultimately run in.

Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum