Topic: Cascading Dynamic Parameter issue Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 11:06am
Hi,
I have a report where I created a dynamic cascading parameter. I have a Department field and a Provider field that are chosen from this parameter. The choice in the Department field provides the chioces in the Provider field. The problem is the fact that a Provider can be in more than one department. When this happens the data returned can be from outside the chosen Department. Is there a way to create this parameter and have it return the Providers only in the orginal chosen department?
I would like to have list of providers to choose from to be limited to the department chosen in the first pick list, and then all record for that provider in the chosen department. The problem is that providers can be in multiple departments. When this happens, the records returned by the report may pertain to departments outside of the departments chosen in the first pick list.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum