Joined: 03 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Topic: Build Group Increments Posted: 29 Oct 2014 at 5:08am
I have the results from a datediff formula in minutes in my report. I would like to group these numbers in increments of 30. So those records where the datediff is 0-30 minutes would be grouped as "0-30", datediff of 31-60 would be "31-60" and so on. Any ideas of how I can build these in Crystal?
Joined: 03 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Posted: 29 Oct 2014 at 5:47am
Thank you. This works also but it does not begin the next group by one so this seems to work after the first group is created.
if {Command.timediff} in [0 to 30] then "0-"+Totext(Ceiling({Command.timediff},30),0,'') else totext(ceiling({Command.timediff},30)-29,0,'')+'-'+Totext(Ceiling({Command.timediff},30),0,'')
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum