Hello, everyone. I basically have a cross tab where the end user is requesting special formulas for the row totals. If the image is too hard to see in this post, it can be accessed directly here:
Normally, the totaling function of the cross tab would suffice. In this example, it would normally add up the Planned values and the Actual values in a total column on the right. But, in this case, the planned value is supposed to the sum of the actual values before the current month + the planned values for the current and future months. The actual total is to be the sum of the actual values for months prior to the current month. The red boxes demonstrate what I am to add up for the planned total, for example.
I have formulas that do this, and I put them in a new cross tab off to the left of the main cross tab. I was thinking that perhaps I could use a calculated member some how to get the totals in the main cross tab, but I was not sure. I thought I would see if any of you had ideas.
In case somebody wants to know, as an example, the total actuals is calculated this way (the planned value is calculated in a similar way):
IF ({AXResourceAvailability_query.Work Year} * 10000 + {AXResourceAvailability_query.Work Month} * 100) < (YEAR(CURRENTDATE) * 10000 + MONTH (CURRENTDATE) * 100)
THEN {AXResourceAvailability_query.Actual Hours} ELSE 0