Topic: Formula Field to concatenate Text and Date Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 8:31am
I'm a newbie, it doesn't seem like it should be too hard, but I keep getting an error.
I need help to create a formula field in Crystal Reports 2008. I need the field to take the current year, if the "from date of service" is greater than or equal to 01/01/current year, it should enter the quarter of the service year (ex: 3 Qtr 2014). If the "from date of service" is less than the current year, it should enter CY + year of service (ex: CY 2012).
In excel it looks like this
IF(D1>=1/1/2014,INT(INT(MONTH(D1)+2)/3)&"-"&"QTR"&" "&TEXT(D1,"YYYY"),"CY"&"-"&TEXT(D1,"YYYY"))
where D1 is the cell containing the "from date of service"
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum