Topic: Formula Field in Cross Tab Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 3:12am
I have a formula field "NEEDED" in the body of my report.
{#products code abo sums}- Maximum ({@adequate}, {@ABORH})
The formula field works perfectly for every group that it is in. I want to output the data from my groups to a Cross Tab report and I am having a difficult time.
When I look for available field in my cross tab the "NEEDED" field is not available.
I have also tried to summarize the field and it is not available to summarize.
I also tried an embedded summary using the following formula and It shows the value of my last group across every group displayed in the cross tab.
{#products code abo sums}-Maximum ({@adequate})
I'm kind of lost.... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum