Topic: getting unmatched records Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 9:34am
Hi, I'm fairly new at Crystal Reports.
I need to pull data from one table (ordhdr) that doesn't exist in another table(ordcvgsvc). ordsys is the primary key. But I'm not sure how to do that.
Then from the resulting data I need to link to other tables to get info such as names, addresses etc.
Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 2:55pm
file >>new >> standard report>> connect to your data source >>transfer all table u will use to selected tables>>next join ordhdr table to ordcvgsvc table with left outer join also join you dictionary table to ordhdr
then in select expert putt isnull({ordcvgsvc.any field})
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum