Joined: 26 Aug 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: Displaying subtotal inbetween group records Posted: 08 Sep 2014 at 2:19am
Hi,
Some one please advise how to achieve this below sub summary for "Name1+Name2" group by fields below.
I tried this below using sub report by passing "Name2" parameter to subreport to generate "Name2" summary alone and suppressed sub report based on condition "Previuse(Name2) <> current(Name2)".
This works fine till two combinations but not when name repeates more than twice. Please advise, how to solve this issue.
Thanks in advance for those who replying to this question.
Joined: 26 Aug 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 08 Sep 2014 at 3:34am
Hi,
Thank You! I tried but but no luck. "Name2" group is also displaying the same value what we see on the existing group. As I already mentioned the rows whatever i listed are in group header(grouped by combining "Name1+Name2") and I need to insert a sub total based on "Name2" alone(Sorry I have not placed titles here, where ever I say "Name2" it's second column on the list).
Joined: 26 Aug 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 08 Sep 2014 at 4:23am
Thank You! I see what you suggesting. But problem now is on drill down.
Is there a way to skip one middle section(group) from drill down. I have 4 groups, where i click first group it displays 2nd group and clicking on 2nd group it will display 3rd group. Now I have added one new group above to my existing group 3 which i dont want to display it on my drill down. Please suggest. Hope If i get answer for this, I will complete my report today.
Joined: 26 Aug 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 08 Sep 2014 at 5:57am
Hi,
Sorry, it was not working as i expect. Because the subtotal needs to be displayed whenever "Name2" changes as i given on my example, not at the end of entire section. Please advise.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum