Joined: 25 Aug 2014
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Topic: fourmula asking for Then already have Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 2:23am
In the formula I am wanting to compare two years Last year and this year I need the formula to look at the property ID and the Location number and if these two are the same in both years I do not want the record to show up. If not the same I need to show on report. I first kept getting a message that I was missing a ) but I was not know it is saying missing "Then" which I have in the formula. Been working on this thing for 2 days.... Please Help
if{txre_master.a_property_code} = next({txre_master.a_property_code}) or {txre_master.a_property_code} = previous({txre_master.a_property_code})
and
if{txre_master.a_juris_code}= next({txre_master.a_juris_code}) or {txre_master.a_juris_code} = previous({txre_master.a_juris_code})then 'Yes' else 'No'
Joined: 25 Aug 2014
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 3:27am
ok now it is working but when I go to filter (I want to filter by this formula field) my formulas are not showing up under my choose a field list.. any ideas on this.
By the way thank you so much for actually getting the formula to work!!!
Joined: 25 Aug 2014
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 3:32am
I also want it to only return the results that have a record in 2013 an 2014 this will be matching only the property codes to see if two records exist can you run this selection with the other selection?
Joined: 25 Aug 2014
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 3:37am
I was able to write another formula to pull the second info I just need to be able to use the selection expert to only pull the records that contain a no in both places
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum