Joined: 17 Jun 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Topic: Data repeating Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 3:58am
I have the same file # repeating 20 times on a report when the file # should appear only once. In Select Expert I am using Invoice.SortField equals 1 and property.SortField equals one. In the Section Expert when I check Hide for the details the total is 1 but when I uncheck Hide for details it reveals 20 of the same files.
Joined: 17 Jun 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 9:49am
My file # is repeating because it's looking at every line item on the invoice so it must be in my formula for the invoice. I only want the total amount of the invoice not every line item from the invoice.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum