Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 15 Aug 2014 at 3:15am
Based on your last post I am interpreting that I am looking at a 3 Group Headers of Group Footers (1 for each "item") and your "columns" are actually a summarized value placed sid be side in the footer or header.
Is that accurate?
Or is this the actual 'raw' grid data returned from your dtaa set?
Joined: 23 Apr 2014
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Posted: 15 Aug 2014 at 11:06am
Thank you for your help. I have come up with a solution, but that has given me another problem. This is my actual formula.
//Suppress
{CONS_Index1Rpt.Catg} = ['Total Tests', '0'] + ['% at Phase-in 1 Level II or above', '0',
'% at Final Level II or above', '0', '% at Level III Advanced', '0']
My problem is that now I am also suppressing the Total Tests row as well.
What is the next step to omit this from the suppression?
Joined: 23 Apr 2014
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 5:48am
Thank you eveyone for trying to help me with this problem. Apparently there is still something keeping me from getting the right formula even though I have used all of your suggestions. Will keep trying and see if I can get this solved.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum