Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Failed to Export PDF Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Wim Rippen
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 Jun 2010
Location: Netherlands
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote Wim Rippen Replybullet Topic: Failed to Export PDF
     Posted: 15 Aug 2014 at 12:33am
I worked quite a while with CR Dev XI and it is working OK.
I had to re-install CR XI Dev and tried to run the earlier made Reports to Export via PDF,but get now "Failed to Export"
This was not the case some weeks ago,with same reports.

If I start over and make a fresh new report, I can PDF export. If I copy/paste some earlier made page/Text,step by step,I get again "failed to export"(having two reports the old and new in the design format).

I have many earlier many Reports, so making new ones from scratch is a terrible job.
What is the problem ??
I have : c:\Users\UserName\Documents\ACT\ACT Data\Databases\ACTAUG10.pad (always worked fine with ACT2013Premium via OleADO)
IP IP Logged
Wim Rippen
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 Jun 2010
Location: Netherlands
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote Wim Rippen Replybullet Posted: 15 Aug 2014 at 3:04am
My problem:-- If I do export to Word rtf, then it works normally,afterwards I can convert file and save as PDF.
Anyhow wonder, why not "save as PDF" ? at first option.
William


Edited by Wim Rippen - 15 Aug 2014 at 3:05am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum