Our dates are definately in as strings. Unfortunately, due to company policy and the privacy of our information, I cannot post sample data. I can tell you that I am now using the following formulas and am getting the following errors.
(ToNumber ({SAFETY.DateChk}))
and
If DatePart ("ww",CDate(
{@TO NUMBER})) - DatePart ("ww", CDate(Previous(
{@TO NUMBER})))> 1 then "out of compliance"
else "in compliance"
and I am getting this error:
"Dates must be between year 1 and year 9999".
If I save the formulas and return to the report, everything is blank, it will not pull up anything at all.
As the dates are strings, don't I have to change them to numbers first as I did in the first formula? Then shouldn't I be able to place that formula into the second formula for calculation purposes?
I am trying to create a dummy account so perhaps I can send that as sample data. Is there any advice you can give me while I get that information created?
Edited by Kathleen - 24 Jan 2008 at 2:10pm