Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Daily Data Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
blink
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 07 Aug 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote blink Replybullet Topic: Daily Data
     Posted: 08 Aug 2014 at 6:11am
I'm extremely new to Crystal. I've only been using it a week now, and unfortunately there are only 2 other people in the company that work with it.
 
Here's my dilema.
 
I have an existing report that a previous employee created. She has created formulas to break down the data into weeks within the month.
 
I need to drill down further to each day of the month.
 
I'm trying to graph this information.
 
How would I go about creating this type of formula??
 
 
Thanks!
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 08 Aug 2014 at 9:16am

THis is way to vague of an issue to reallyhelp with at this point.

Usually the source data already supported aht you are tryng to do, but the report is set up with a grouping on the datefield as a week rather than a day.
You have to dissect the report more to determine what the structure is and how you can adjust it to fit the new requirement.
It might be as simple as changing a grouping characteristic from 'per week' to 'per day'
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum