I need to create a reported sorted by date range.
The dates need to be as follows:
Week 1 = The 1st day of the month thru the 7th day of the
month (MM/01 - MM/07) Week 2 = The 8th day of the month thru the 14th day of
the month (MM/08 – MM/14) Week 3 = The 15th day of the month thru the 20th day
of the month (MM/15 – MM/20) Week 4 = The 21st day of the month thru the end of
the month.
I tried using the Group Expert, Options, and The Sort for
Each Week function, but it only works for Sunday-Saturday weeks, not the first
seven days of the month as a week. I believe that I should be able to Use a Formula as a Group Sort Order, but I am not sure how to write it to group the weeks as described above.
I tried using the Select Expert, The ‘is between’
function only works for specific dates, for example June 01, 2014 – June 07,
2014. If I try to run this same report
in July, it would not work.
I need this function to be usable at the end of every
month when the report is printed for that month.