Hi, I don't know if I can explain this right, but here I go....
I need a formula or maybe SQL that will help me. I have a parameter set up for Code which can contain multiple values. I need the code NAT_000 to populate automatically unless a different code is given. Below is an example of my report.
Day Advertiser Code Time
Monday Pizza Nat_000 1:00
Monday Pizza CNTY 1:00
Monday KFC NAT_000 1:10
Monday KFC LOCAL 1:10
Monday KFC CNTY 1:10
Monday Grocery NAT_000 1:10
If the user enters the parameter of CNTY, I need the report to look like this.
Day Advertiser Code Time
Monday Pizza CNTY 1:00
Monday KFC CNTY 1:10
Monday Grocery NAT_000 1:10
If the user enter the value of the paramaeter CNTY and LOCAL, if need the report to look like this.
Day Advertiser Code Time
Monday Pizza CNTY 1:00
Monday KFC LOCAL 1:10
Monday KFC CNTY 1:10
Monday Grocery NAT_000 1:10
Any help would be greatly appreciated! If you need more info, please let me know. Thank you!!!!