Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: sql express help Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
nitrotech
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 42
Quote nitrotech Replybullet Topic: sql express help
     Posted: 06 Aug 2014 at 5:26am
Can some on help me with this

I want to leave my field blank if it has no value and put date if there is a value this is what I have for statement

isnull("EInfo"."termDate",'')

When it is blank it is using date 1/1/1900

how do I get it to be Blank?

Thanks
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 06 Aug 2014 at 8:24am

ISNULL(CONVERT(VARCHAR,yourfield,101),'')



Edited by DBlank - 06 Aug 2014 at 8:24am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum