Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: tables / views used Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
z9962
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 161
Quote z9962 Replybullet Topic: tables / views used
     Posted: 05 Aug 2014 at 10:36pm
I think I know the answer to this already...
 
I am doing a review of all CRs and SQL Views...
 
All reports exist on BOE.
 
Is there an automated way of checking the view / tables used in a/all reports, without having to open the report and check the "Set database location" (using this as some views have been re-pointed to a new view)?
 
I have about 500 reports to go through. Cry
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 06 Aug 2014 at 5:02am
I would try to find a copy of Rpt Inspector...it will tell you all of that. I know that it had problems running on Windows 7 when 7 first came out. I don't know if that has been rectified.

HTH
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum