Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Montly average Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
SSLead
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 Jul 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote SSLead Replybullet Topic: Montly average
     Posted: 21 Jul 2014 at 8:23am
I have selected records submitted for the last year and have them grouped and sorted by month. How do I calculate a monthly average?
IP IP Logged
SSLead
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 Jul 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote SSLead Replybullet Posted: 21 Jul 2014 at 9:18am
Nevermind. I actually figured it out by adapting a formula you gave me the other day. Thanks!

@Number of Months
Month({TASKS.OPENDATE})

@AveragePerMonth
distinctcount({TASKS.WO_NUM}) / DistinctCount ({@NumberofMonths})
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum