Topic: Date Parameter Field Posted: 09 Jul 2014 at 10:17am
My report list and sorts by delivery date. I wanted to add a parameter that would allow the user to decide what date range they wanted. It works except it does not list orders with no delivery date, which makes sense but I would like to have the option of entering the date and also being able to enter a default parameter that shows all, even those with no dates. How would I start?
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 10 Jul 2014 at 4:04am
I believe you can allow for optional parameters in that version then in your select statement if no param is entered you can use that in the select statement
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum