Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Cross-Tab Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
south
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 31 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Quote south Replybullet Topic: Cross-Tab
     Posted: 08 Jul 2014 at 4:23am
Hello Everyone,
I would like to add a cross-tab to the report header of a report created awhile ago.  But the report has a subreport that lists delivery dates.  I wanted the delivery dates to be the column headers in the cross tab.  I have no idea how to do this?  Thank you in advance for your help!

IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 08 Jul 2014 at 4:57am
based on your description I don't think it is possibe in the way you are envisioning it as I assume the CT values are set by main report data and the delivery date was a subreport becuase it was not included in the main report data. I don't think you can run a subreport in the CT but have never tried it. 
IP IP Logged
south
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 31 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Quote south Replybullet Posted: 08 Jul 2014 at 5:28am
You are correct, all data is being pulled from main report with the exception of the delivery dates.  I didn't think it would work but then there have been many times when I think doing somethings in crystal will be complicated and it is quite simple and vice versa.  Thank you for your time.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum