Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Formula help Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
lynne68
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Jun 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote lynne68 Replybullet Topic: Formula help
     Posted: 27 Jun 2014 at 5:43am
I need to figure out the average length of stay if a patient was delivered by CSection.
 
I have average LOS for all deliveries; I have total number of CSections
 
Help PleaseConfused
IP IP Logged
kostya1122
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Quote kostya1122 Replybullet Posted: 27 Jun 2014 at 8:38am
you need to sum all of the
 LOS deliveries by CSections
then divided by number of CSection
IP IP Logged
lynne68
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Jun 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote lynne68 Replybullet Posted: 27 Jun 2014 at 9:31am

LOS all Deliveries includes babies born by Vaginal and CSection; how do I extract one type of delivery out of LOS all Deliveries?

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum