Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Text repeat in Crystal 9 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
SMarchione
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Jan 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote SMarchione Replybullet Topic: Text repeat in Crystal 9
     Posted: 17 Jan 2008 at 7:47am
I am having an issue with text box's info repeating it's self at the bottom of the section it's in. the box isn't in a detail section ( it's in a group footer). I have seen some info saying there could be an issue with formula fields causing the duplication, but I only have plain text in the field and it still happens. Lastly I have also been told that if you copy the text into a text editor and save it, and then re-paste it back into the text box that that could help, but not in my case.....  Anyone out there have a similar issue that they resolved?

Thanks for any info.


Scott
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum