I am facing problem to use the CRSTAL REPORTS reports.
I am working on a finance related project, I have a relational database in MS Access with 4 tables named, ACC_MAIN, ACC_SUB, CENTRES, DATA
Tables details are as under:
1) ACC_MAIN
ACC_MAIN ACC_TITLE
1000 (PK) Expense
1100 Capital
1200 Revenue
1300 Liabilities
.
2) ACC_SUB
ACC_MAIN ACC_SUB ACC_TITLE
1000 (FK) 1001 Telephone Exp
1000 1002 Gas Expense
1100 1101 Shares 100 each
1100 1102 Shares 200 each
1200 1201 Revenue from Sales
1200 1202 Revenue from Services
.
.
3) CENTERS
CENTRE_ID CENTRE_NAME
1 (PK) Karachi
2 Lahore
3 Islamabad
4 Quetta
4) DATA
ACC_MAIN ACC_SUB CENTRE_ID DR1 CR1 DR2 CR2 DR3 CR3 BALANCE
1000 1001 2 1000 0 200 0 1200 0 1200
Now I want a report which contains all centres records HORIZONTALLY based on centres:
Lahore
Dr1 Cr1 Dr2 Cr2 Dr3 Cr3 Balance
1000
1001 Rs.1000 0 200 0 1200 0 1200
1002 600 0 0 200 400 0 400
1003 800 0 400 0 1200 0 1200
1100
1101 0 2000 0 1000 0 3000 3000
1102 0 1000 200 0 0 800 800
1003
Continued ………… horizontal page
Karachi
Dr1 Cr1 Dr2 Cr2 Dr3 Cr3 Balance
1000
1001 Rs.100 0 100 0 200 0 200
1002 1600 0 0 200 1400 0 1400
1003 1800 0 100 0 1900 0 1900
1100
.
.
.
.
. and so on ……………………