Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: change List of values to dynamic Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rsellers
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2014
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote rsellers Replybullet Topic: change List of values to dynamic
     Posted: 11 Jun 2014 at 6:00am
I have CR 11.5
In virtually all reports I create when I create a new parameter field the "List of Values" selection is always Static. There is no Dymanic option in the drop down list.
 
In some cases I thing Dynamic would be a better option but can't change it.
 
Is there a way to add the Dynamic option to parameter selections?
 
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 11 Jun 2014 at 7:02am
you have to point the param to a field in the report
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum