Hi,
In pre-viewing the report I was able to see my text object field and a '0' (zero) printing for for the MarketValue field . Strangely, when I tried to pre-view the main report, this MarketValue field was suppressed and but the text object field shows up. I tried a few more test and found that if there is a number other than 0 then the field shows itself. I have checked the fields format and the "suppress if zero" is unchecked.
subreport preview main report preview
(eg 1)
------------------------ -------------------------------------
MarketValue 0 Market Value
------------------------ -------------------------------------
(eg 2)
------------------------ -------------------------------------
MarketValue 234 Market Value 234
------------------------ -------------------------------------
My assumption is if you can see it in the preview, it will show up so I'm not sure why the main report is suppressing the zero.
Is there a configuration in the main report that can suppress certain fields in the subreport?
Thanks,