Joined: 13 Mar 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: Crystal 11 Financial Goals Posted: 13 May 2014 at 7:34am
I am working on a report that will show a line chart and the sales our reps have made for the fiscal year.I have been able to plot the cumulative amount of sales for the sales rep showing on change of each month.
Is there a way to add a financial goals line that would increase each month by a specific amount? And also change the plot colors if the sales are higher or lower then the expected goals.
Joined: 13 Mar 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Posted: 14 May 2014 at 4:51am
Thank you very much for your help. Your formula's have allowed me to insert my own amounts for each month. Yes, I wanted a line that would show a specific increase for each month.
As of right now we do not have a financial goals field in the tables, but we might need to create one. If each sales rep has different financial goals amounts each month. I am going to try to see if there is a way you can set up a parameter to select a "Monthly financial goal value" and this would then change the corresponding line on the graph. I have already set it to select a specific sales rep as a parameter.
Joined: 13 Mar 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Posted: 16 May 2014 at 8:11am
I have one other problem I was hoping you could help me with. The above formula does work, but it will only will show the financial goal if a sale was made.
For example.
If the first sale a sales rep made was in February then the financial goal line and chart would start in February. I need the financial goal line to start in January and increase each month, even if there is no sale made. The problem is that in my Summary of the formula, the evaluate is using the Sale Date field and if there is no Sale Date then there is no data. Also I have no field that I could choose that would display each and every month. Thanks for any help.
Joined: 13 Mar 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Posted: 16 May 2014 at 10:14am
Also another idea is that I would like the financial goal to show for entire year and have the sales rep amount show up to current month. Is this possible? Thanks
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum