Joined: 05 May 2014
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Grouping Records Posted: 06 May 2014 at 1:02pm
Hi I'm new to Crystal Reports and would be grateful of some assistance. I have a report which consists of one table. The report is a list of customers with transactions posted to their accounts the previous day. Each transaction is identified by a Trancode. My report has to detail all those customers who had a combination of both a Trancode 61 & 6J. To clarify, I only want those customers who had both Trancodes. If they had one or the other they would not appear on the report. Using the Select Expert I get this formula: {AccTran.TransProcessDate} = DateTime (2014, 05, 02, 00, 00, 00) and {AccTran.TransCode} in ["6J", "61"] However when I Group this under the customer it produces a report for every customer who had either one of the Trancodes not both. Thanks
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 07 May 2014 at 4:20am
Also note that the use of the "{AccTran.TransCode} in ["6J", "61"]" criteria in the record select will limit the returned values for the client ot only show those two records. If you want to see all activity for the client on that day remvoe that criteria from the record select.
Joined: 05 May 2014
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Posted: 07 May 2014 at 1:30pm
Thanks I managed to do everything up to the Group Select. when I try to insert the formula - sum(flag6J,client)>0 and sum(flag61,client)>0, I get an error message "The ) is missing" and it highlights the spot immediately after flag6J above
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum