I'm trying to get a particular set of select criteria, and not having luck.
My goal is to pull all entries except where a couple of "likes" exist AND to also excluse another "like" only if performed by a particular system account.
Here are a couple examples I've tried that are not returning accurate data.
Example #1:
The "or" basically includes everything since both portions are using "not", and whatever one doesn't include, the other does.
If i use "and" instead of "or" it applies my system account restriction to all entries, not just those that I want.
I tried breaking them apart with parentheses, but if using all "ands" Crystal gets rid of my parentheses.
(
not ({act_log.action_desc} like "*to '" &
{@ActivityLastFirst} & "*") and
not ({act_log.action_desc} like "*to '*" & "Pending*") and
)
or
(
{@ALGAnalyst} = "Web Request" and
not ({act_log.action_desc} like "*from 'Authorization, Pending*") and
)
Example #2:
Excludes entire entries that used to exist.
not ({act_log.action_desc} like "*to '" &
{@ActivityLastFirst} & "*") and
not ({act_log.action_desc} like "*to '*" & "Pending*") and
not ({act_log.action_desc} like "*from 'Authorization, Pending*")
Edited by Erik - 07 May 2014 at 8:28am