Topic: Formula Help please! Posted: 04 May 2014 at 5:49am
Can anyone help?
I am trying to group my data in financial year, and then create a label that says which financial year it is e.g. 13-14, or 14-15.
So I have two formulas:
@FinYr
If Month({feedback.dbo_EventsLive.event date}) >= 4 then
Year ({feedback.dbo_EventsLive.event date})+1 else
Year ({feedback.dbo_EventsLive.event date})
Then a formula @FYformat
{@FinYr}-1 & " - " & {@FinYr};
totext ({@FinYr},0,"")
As a newbie, I think I must be missing something, as the code doesn't produce the results I need.
Thanks Dblank - I am pretty sure that the -1 was taking 1 year off - I was getting the right number 2012.00 - 2013.00, just couldn't get the formatting right.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum