Joined: 28 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Topic: A record select formula Posted: 30 Apr 2014 at 7:57am
I am writing a report to show some purchasing data.
There are a few instances where we purchase services as well as good from a vendor. When we create this type of purchase order there are two lines to distinguish a purchase of goods and a purchase for services. In my database these are considered a purchase type of 1 and 2 respectively.
I am looking for a way that will limit my report to only show me purchase orders that contain both a purchase type of and and 2 and show me both lines on that purchase order.
Joined: 28 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Posted: 01 May 2014 at 1:11am
Thank you.
I also need to add one more criteria to this. If I wanted to limit to particular type of service.... lets say office cleaning (which has a key of 4 in my DB) how would i encompass this to the with the above formula and still achieve the same result of showing both lines of the purchase order?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum