Joined: 17 Mar 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Topic: Having problem exporting crosstab to excel Posted: 28 Apr 2014 at 4:26am
I have a crosstab that has a time field inside, it shows well formatted on crystal, but when I export it to excel, it shows 12:00 am in all the fields. Does someone know how to solve this? I am using CR 14.1.1.1036 and excel 2013
Can you create a formula with only time stamp like :
Time
{YourdatabaseTmeField}
Now go in cross tab expert--click on the field you ant to sort.. go in Group Options-- Common Tab.. click on use formula to group sort order and select formula editor and choose the above formula {@Time]
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum