Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Dual Axis Chart Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sbodell
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Jul 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote sbodell Replybullet Topic: Dual Axis Chart
     Posted: 25 Apr 2014 at 3:53am
I currently have a bar chart in a subreport. I would like to add a line (budget) to the chart.

How?

Edited by sbodell - 25 Apr 2014 at 3:54am
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 27 Apr 2014 at 2:39am
Hi
 
You can only insert a trend line in barcharts. 
 
If you can fix 'Y' axis scale then you can Inserta /draw line from drawing object and palce it on the graph.
 
When you preview the graph you can see that line on top of your graph.
 
-Sastry
Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
sbodell
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Jul 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote sbodell Replybullet Posted: 28 Apr 2014 at 4:06am
Thanks for your response, Sastry. I'm creating a bar chart and I saw the trendline option, but I couldn't figure out how to add the data. How would I do that?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum