|
Hi,
I have successfully linked a sub report to a main report using date ranges, however I'd like both to link on the groups which sorts the data ranges into months to show sales figures. At the moment each month is showing all records from the subreport but I'd like them to match up with the month there in. Any suggestions would be great.
Thanks
Adam
|
|
All sorted using month formula, however I now have a slightly different issue!
Main report is showing sales each month (for example 5 sales), the sub report is displayed in the group header which shows 2 sales in distributor stock, perfect, however when I move the sub report to the details section it just replicates the last row of the sub report? any ideas on how I can display the subreport in the details section so the report is aligned rather than some data being in the detail section and the other in the header?
Thanks
Edited by adders - 24 Apr 2014 at 10:50pm
|