Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Installing cr2008 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
south
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 31 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Quote south Replybullet Topic: Installing cr2008
     Posted: 04 Apr 2014 at 5:14am
Hello Everyone,  I have a new computer and would like to have cr 2008 working on the new computer.  If I uninstalled it from the old will I be able to install on the new without a problem?  Also, am looking for information on cr2013.  What is different from cr2008 and cr2013.  Thank you in advance for your help.
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 6:37am
I do not your licensing setup with SAP.  But normally they only allow the developer to be installed on one machine per license.

I have not seen CR2013, but from what I have read, there has been few changes since CR XI R2.  Ken Hamaday's web site normally tracks the changes between versions pretty good.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum