|
Hi all,
New to the forum and a year or two in to using Crystal Reports (on a SQL DB of work data) and I would love some help on this question.
I am running a query on information over a certain length of time (determined by a Date parameter). My results show me all data within that time period, but I want to potentially split my results into two sections. One section of all data between 1:00am and 8:00am and one that shows me all data between 6:00pm and 12:00am and 12:00am to 1:00am.
I know the fact that the second section contains data from two different days will cause some difficulty, but I need it split in that matter (as opposed to 6:00pm - 12:00am and 12:00am to 8:00am)
I would appreciate any help you can give, including how to best address my peers here if I have done so incorrectly.
Jeff
Edited by Tusk24 - 31 Mar 2014 at 11:48am
|