Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: how to print digital signature w sql data Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mhrs
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 24 Mar 2014
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote mhrs Replybullet Topic: how to print digital signature w sql data
     Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 9:17am
Hi everyone,
I have an SQL application that captures a digital signature and I need to print it on a crystal report.
I'm on crystal 12.4.0.966
the signature pad writes the data to an sql column with a 'text' datatype



Edited by mhrs - 24 Mar 2014 at 9:18am
Randy
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum