Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Page Reset ?? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Wim Rippen
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 Jun 2010
Location: Netherlands
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote Wim Rippen Replybullet Topic: Page Reset ??
     Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 1:27am
Based on a Contacts File from FMaker I have a CRXI report
with AdressDetails in PageHeader and a Group based on CompanyName and in Details a ProductPriceList.

WIHTOUT the Group it works fine for each company, and the priceslist.
HOWEVER is I insert a Group(Company Name),what I need fo Bursting Emailing, then I get the
first address OK, then the second is THE SAME and then the third in ONE step ahead.

In the past I got from somebody the solution,something like
"Start Blank, or Start XXX" and it was then okay.
I don't remeber it anymore.

What is the solution ? If I do NEW PAGE AFTER in Group, I get it right but with the second display a blank DETAIL page ,but the order it self,the relation between Company and Details is then OK. Tried to get rid of this empty detail page, but not yet succeeded. It MUST be somewhere in the setting in the beginning(The second page being the same as the first is the TRICK/PROBLEM)

Any Help ??

William
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 5:03am
i am not sure, but have you tried a new page before the group?

the address is in the page header, so the value printed is the whatever the value is of the first record on that page...

I don't know of any trick, perhaps this will help
IP IP Logged
Wim Rippen
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 Jun 2010
Location: Netherlands
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote Wim Rippen Replybullet Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 5:09am
I think I solved it, by re-arranging the Page Setup.
I can remember the solution was : NOT ON FIRST PAGE..


Edited by Wim Rippen - 21 Mar 2014 at 7:46am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum