Joined: 18 Mar 2014
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: Multiple Sub Report Query Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 6:09am
Hi All.
Hope you don't mind me asking as this is my first post here.
I have a report that contains 5 sub reports, 4 of which need to show one after the other on the left hand side of the report and the 5th needs to show on the right hand side.
Each reports length can and does change based on the data showing.
I have currently put each sub report under its group header section.
The problem I am having is on the right had one.
If I place the right hand report in the same section as a report on the left hand side, the next report down doesn't show until after the right hand one has finished.
I need the right had report to show, starting at the same line as the 1st report on the left hand side, but it may run to the end of the report where as the left hand ones may be shorter or even longer.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum